Saturday, May 07, 2011

Mama U The QuEEN of My Heart

Holla... What's up everyone... Today is a special day..it's Mother's Day Celebration... To my mAK, I LOVE U AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.. mAK The Best MOM that I have... For me setiap hari is Hari Ibu...Because setiap Hari mAK berikan hanya yg terbaik 4 me and my sister.. So...Keep Smile & Healthy Everday mAK..(^__^)

Flower 4 u mAK!!!
MuaaHH...
"For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you I’ll be forever thankful mummy
You’re the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You’re the one who saw me through through it all
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn’t speak
You were my eyes when I couldn’t see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach
You gave me faith ’coz you
everything I am
Because you loved Me.........."
lirik by Celine Dion,special for you...
Kata2 utk ari nie: Ibubapa adalah anugerah yg tidak ternilai,Sayangi dan Kasihi lah mereka dgn
setulus jiwa dan raga
Ahha...:)Bye2

No comments: